Install Jundoc from the Salesforce Appexchange.
Junodoc is licensed per user, per month. The first 14 days are a free trial. After the free trial, the application is billed monthly. You may cancel anytime and you will not be billed for the upcoming month.
Creating Buttons for Layouts
For any object that you wish to generate reports or documents for, you’ll need to add a button to the object layout, as well as a field to identify the selected template you wish to use. Here are the steps.
From the object (in this case we are using the Order object). Use the wheel to select Edit Object.
Select Buttons, Links and Actions
Follow these Steps
- New Action
- Action Type: Lightning Component
- Lightning Component: JunoDOC:LGT_Dynamic_GeneratePDFCMP
- Height: 900px
- Label: Junodoc PDF
The video below walks you through the button creation process.
Adding Junodoc Template Field
Next, to setup the Template Field, repeat the same process to edit the object. Follow these steps.
- Click on Fields and Relationships
- Select “New”
- Choose “Lookup Relationship”
- Related To: Doc Template Item
- Field Label “Junodoc Template”
- Field Name ” Doc_template”
The following video walks the user through this process.